viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

My dream...



Soldier

My dream is to be a soldier, since childhood I have always wanted to be in military bases, never to be in a university like mine what service is being pretando help a little in this society, that what you see every day on the streets not is nice and the only thing is to give a bit of me to go forward for what I do for these people, to change some aspect of my country by people who hurt or destroy and make you look bad in front of all the world as a land of darkness and evil, why be born in my soldier? because I've always liked guns, know how to act like those people who are professionals in what is to be a soldier, It's wonderful to be able to get some of those people who risk lavida every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario